The Bulkley Valley Bowmen enthusiastically promotes the sport of archery. Membership with the BV Bowmen provides a high-valued recreational experience, as the archery range is located in a very scenic setting along the Bulkley River. Membership is open to everyone.
To become a club member, please submit the membership form linked at the bottom of this page and register with the BCAA. https://archeryassociation.bc.ca/about/membership/join-bc-archery-association
BCAA membership is required for insurance purposes and fees are separate from club fees. BCAA fees can be paid through the BCAA website. Club fees can be made payable to Bulkley Valley Bowmen, forms and payments can be submitted at Glacier Toyota, Helix Communications & Energy or collected during club events.
2018 Fee Schedule
|BCAA Fee||Club Fee||Total Fee|
|Junior (under 18)||$60||$10||$70|
- Establish a shooting line so no one is ahead of other shooters. Shoot your arrows only down field at targets;
- Wait until all shooters are done. Call “CLEAR”, make sure it is clear and proceed to retrieve arrows;
- Leave your bow in front of a target when hunting for arrows so people know that you are there;
- If you have found your arrows and someone is looking, help them out;
- As a courtesy, do not spend a great deal of time looking for arrows when there is a group waiting to shoot. Remember the spot and look at the end of shooting; and
- When shooting on the archery trails, there is not walking back on the trail for safety reasons. Please follow the posted arrows for the direction on and off the course.
Contact Membership: email@example.com