The Bulkley Valley Bowmen enthusiastically promotes the sport of archery. Membership with the BV Bowmen provides a high-valued recreational experience, as the archery range is located in a very scenic setting along the Bulkley River. Membership is open to everyone.
BV Bowmen now offers BC Wildlife Federation insurance coverage. Insurance coverage includes excess Third-Party Liability insurance covering a wide range of outdoor activities, plus the use of ATVs and other vehicles while engaged in hunting and angling. Click on this link for more info on BCWF membership > https://bcwf.bc.ca/membership/ PAYING FOR YOUR BCWF MEMBERSHIP THROUGH THE BOWMEN IS CHEAPER - DO NOT SIGN UP ON THE BCWF WEBSITE!
You must have a BCWF membership number to become a BV Bowmen member.
Download and fill out the membership form below. Re-save and email it back to email@example.com or drop off with payment to Glacier Toyota to the front desk
Pay your dues. Payment can be dropped off at Glacier Toyota, or etransfer firstname.lastname@example.org
|BCWF fee w/ ATV Coverage||Bowmen Club Fee||TOTAL PAID TO BOWMEN|
|Junior (18 & under)||$23.50||$10||$33.50|
- Establish a shooting line so no one is ahead of other shooters. Shoot your arrows only down field at targets;
- Wait until all shooters are done. Call “CLEAR”, make sure it is clear and proceed to retrieve arrows;
- Leave your bow in front of a target when hunting for arrows so people know that you are there;
- If you have found your arrows and someone is looking, help them out;
- As a courtesy, do not spend a great deal of time looking for arrows when there is a group waiting to shoot. Remember the spot and look at the end of shooting; and
- When shooting on the archery trails, there is not walking back on the trail for safety reasons. Please follow the posted arrows for the direction on and off the course.
Contact Membership: email@example.com